Freitag, 30. Juli 2010

Essence Sun Club 02 Raspberry Sorbet


This polish from Essence is the first red nail polish I have bought and worn for a long time, and I like it very much. I bought it because it is not shiny, I don´t like shiny colors on my fingers at the moment.

It is a deep red, like blood, with a bluish undertone.

The polish didn´t chip for 4 days, although I did not use a base or top coat. ( I usually don´t )
I used one coat only.

It is supposed to smell like....raspberries? Well, i didn´t know that until I read it today, but I think it really does smell different than other nail polishes I know, even on the nails. And it does not smell bad.

I have to work on the quality of my pictures, though ;)
Yes, it´s my new camera!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Danke für dein Kommentar... hab dich verfolgt! würde mich freuen wenn du uns auch verfolgen würdest

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)