Montag, 23. August 2010

Bunny Art ;o)

Kommentare:

  1. hihi :) they are sooo cute <3 :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh... Did they get out of their cage or how did this happen?

    They are cute though... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Biba:
    They are not in a cage. They live in the living room, like cats do. It´s a wonderful thing, I never want to put my rabbits in a cage again, but sometimes it is really annoying because they manage to slip through any little slot to places where you DON´T want them to go :o(

    But still, I think living without cages is the best way for us and for the rabbits. :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is nice!
    And how do the rabbits get along with the cats?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. @Biba:
    We don´t have cats (although I would love to ;) ), I just used cats as a comparison to how we keep our rabbits ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It's so cute! (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)