Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

Essence Multi Dimension 55 Spot On



My nail make up this week is from Essence. It´s "Essence Multi DSDimension 3 in 1 with XXXL Shine, No. 55 Spot On "
3 in 1 means that the nail polish is ultra elastic, long lasting, and moisturizing.

Applying it was quite easy, and it only needed one coat. Although for the picture, I did 3 coats.
After 3 days it still does not show any flaws on my left hand, which is pretty good for a cheap nail polish that costs less than 2€. The only thing I did not like is that the 3 coats took really long to dry, more than 20 minutes.


The color is a restrained mauve tone with no shimmer. It fits my skin tone and my dark hair and it is a perfect color to wear with jeans.

Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty! Looks like a dupe to Sinful colors "vacation" :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awwww... I wish I had it! Here I can't find Essence polishes. Would you like to make a swap??

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ohhh, geniale Farbe! Landet sofort auf meiner "to buy" Liste ;D

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)