Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

P2 Color Victim 208 * Rich & Royal




I bought this polish a few months ago for under 2€ and it´s the first time I wear it.

Application was very easy, as you might see. The P2 brush seems to be a good one, at least for me.

After 4 days the polish is still not chipped anywhere. I used 2 coats.

The color is quite undefinable. There are some grey, some taupe and some lilac/purple tones in it. There´s no shimmer in it.
On the picture above it is slightly brighter than in natural light. I think the camera used its flash. (I don´t remember, it was yesterday ;o)  )
I like the color. It looks - the name says it - elegant on my short nails and it fits to jeans, black clothes, purple clothes and even to chocolate brown, which I am wearing today.

On my research to this post I found different comments about this polish and its similarity to OPI´s "You don´t know Jacques" and to Chanel´s "Particuliere". I own none of both so I cannot compare them. I think Particuliere is mor brown than Rich & Royal.

What do you think?

Kommentare:

  1. This colour is very interesting... I haven't a similar one but I'm looking for it :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)