Freitag, 6. August 2010

Rival de Loop 016 - Royal Blue



This polish has a pretty color, although I would not have bought it because I´m still looking for matte blues.
(I won the polish.)

I found it a little hard to apply because of the small brush. Naturally the brush is small, because the polish bottle is a mini size.

Also the coats dry very fast and so it was not easy to get a good result. I applied 2 coats.

And third, the polish shows little bubbles on my fingers. I don´t know why this happens, if it is the polish or my fingers.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Lovely lacquer color. I have a matte blue that is very very dark. From Claires. If you want it, you can have it. I used it to swatch 1 nail, that's it. Just email me if you are interested at dragonrhia(at)gmail(dot)com.

    Thankyou for your lovely words on my pet giveaway blog post. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)