Dienstag, 7. September 2010

I - Haul (Douglas, DM)

I went shopping again last week.
Here´s what I bought:

  • Douglas
    • Catrice "London´s Weather Forecast"
    • XX by Mexx Lovesome (free sample)
  • The Body Shop
    • Rainforest Balance Shampoo for oily hair (mini size)

  •  DM
    • some reduced nail art stickers and stones from Essence for my boxes
    • reduced Essence nail polishes
      • 19 Rock n´Roll
      • 51 Let´s party ?
    • P2 Matte Top Coat
    • reduced tea: Wurzelsepp Rooibos Spicy Punch. I tried it yesterday and it´s gooood. It tastes like fruit punch.
 


And in a home decoration store I found this little cutie. I´ll give it to my Mom. My parents had a dachshund when I was a child. I remember that I wanted to take her for a walk a few times and she just wouldn´t go with me, we only came to the corner of the next street and then she refused to go any further and dragged me back home.






Kommentare:

  1. Nice haul! I've essence stones too and they are quite good... The story of your dog makes me smile :) thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you :o)
    And thanks so much for your nice comments :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Schöne Ausbeute :-) Der Tee hört sich gut an, muss ich Morgen doch glatt auch mal zu DM gehen ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der ist gut. Aber warum die den ausgerechnet zum herbst hin reduzieren, er ist nämlich noch lange haltbar? Vielleicht ist er noch vom letzten Jahr übrig.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hallo!
    zu deiner frage bei meiner weleda-review (http://spiegel-schrank.blogspot.com/2010/08/review-weleda-feuchtigkeitspflege.html?showComment=1282648393793#c3451287732151768949):

    ja,ich habe eher fettige mischhaut und vertrage reichhaltife produkte darum nicht so gut. mit dieser serie komme ich aber ganz gut zurecht :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)