Dienstag, 21. September 2010

La Roche - Posay *Vernis Cristal* 04

  with flash
without flash

                                                                                        

This is one of my old polishes. I don´t know where it´s from. I´m sure I haven´t bought it.

It is La Roche-Posay Vernis Cristal No. 4. The color is supposed to bewearable for 5 days.

It is a very nice color: a  reddish purple with a blue, mother-of-pearl - like shine. It reflects objects in blue, especially when my fingers are in the shade.

It was easy to apply and it dried really really fast, even the second coat. I used two coats for the photo. One is enough, but with two the polish is shinier and seems "deeper".

1 Kommentar:

  1. I didn't know that they have polishes too. I only saw skin care products in our pharmacy.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)