Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

The Body Shop Rainforest Oil Balance Shampoo [Review]




I bought the little size of the Body Shop shampoo from the new Rain Forest line.

It is for oily hair, parabene and silicone free.

Cost: 3€ for 50ml / 2.0 US fl.oz

.....................................................
Ingredients:
Aqua, Sucrose, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Betaine, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Parfum, Sucrose Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Lamium Album Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

I googled and translated some ingredients in German  ;o)
Fucus Vesiculosus: Alge (Blasentang)
Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil: Öl der Samen des Pracaxi-Baumes
Lamium Album: Weiße Taubnessel
 .....................................................

The shampoo smells clean and produces enough foam.

But... it doesn´t work very good for me. My hair still gets oily very fast and I don´t have the "clean feeling" someone should have after washing their hair. It is also a little itchy.

I´m glad that there is a trial size. I won´t buy the big bottle. Too bad :o(


0 Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)