Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010

A little Luxury... (food)


Sometimes I like to spend my money on food that´s a little special and more expensive.

On a trade fair I found the cocoa drink with caramel taste, it´s with 60% cocoa and not as sweet as the usual cocoa powders. I like it most with soy milk because that adds a nutty flavor to the chocolate and caramel...yummy  :o)
On a market I bought the "Honey Moon" honey. It is with rose oil. I love rose taste and scent!
They had many products with rose flowers and rose oil, like jelly, mustard, tea, salt, sugar... .
I only bought the honey and I like it very much.




Kommentare:

  1. Das Lebkuchenhaus von Lush riecht nicht wirklich nach Ingwer, würde ich jetzt mal sagen. Es riecht süßlich weihnachtlich. Ich habe es allerdings noch nicht in der Wanne gehabt, aber ich denke der Geruch ändert sich im aufgelösten Zustand auch nicht so krass.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Omg, that cocoa sounds really yummy! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)