Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010

LUSH * Lady Catrina Soap (Helloween Special Product)

It was a spontaneous buy in the LUSH shop where we went last Saturday to celebrate the 2-year-anniversary of the local shop. I´m glad I bought it :), although I already own so many pieces of soap...


Lady Catrina Soap has the shape of a hat. Lady Catrina is a Mexican skeleton figure with a big, colorful hat. She is a symbol of the Day of the Dead. ( That´s what LUSH says. I don´t know much about Mexico)



I love its purple color and I fell in love with its smell, that´s why I bought it. The soap smells very fresh, fruity (candy-like) and lemony-limey. 

It is vegan because LUSH did not use honey. Instead they used agave nectar which is supposed to moisturize the skin.

I use soap to wash my hands with and do not shower with it, but I think this soap is not too strong for dry skin like some other LUSH soaps, but as always it comes with a load of natural perfume oils and colorants.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil; Cocos Nucifera Oil , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Parfüm, Bio Agavennektar, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil , Boswellia Carterii Oil , Citrus Aurantium amara Flower Oil ,Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Cl 17200, Cl 42090, Cl 45410, Cl 45350.

0 Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)