Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

Viva la Nails

Here are some detail pictures of the items from Viva la Nails, and two of the boxes I´ve made. I´ve been sick this week and did not go to work and  today is the first day that I have internet access at home again.
The rest of the pictures is on my computer at work.





The purple glitter you see fell through a little hole in the bag. That´s one thing I have to criticise, and another thing is that the packages don´t have a name and they don´t tell me what is in them. I tried to use the water decals like stickers but could not peel them off the foil since they are water decals, but the package doesn´t say this. But I´m happy with the things I got from Viva la Nails and the stickers are good quality and good to peel off although they are so little.

Kommentare:

  1. i really like the diamond shaped glitter/flakies. i've never seen any like that before.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like the boxes you've made, they are so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)