Montag, 22. November 2010

Heymountain *Evergreen Cream Soap* [Review]


In my recent Heymountain Haul I ordered this soap called "Evergreen".

This fresh green soap is a Christmas Special this year. They also have several other products in this range.
I love pine and forest scents! I also have Yankee Candles with the scent of pines.

100g of the soap cost 5,24€. It´s not a cheap pleasure, but definetely worth it: Good ingredients, no animal testing and charity donations.


Why "Creamy" Soap?
Heymountain says: "They contain little soap and loads of moisturising, skin-friendly butters and oils and they are full of wonderful essential oils and scents to activate all your senses. Due to their richness, they are excellent for cleaning dry skin or problem skin."

I say:
The soap is quite soft, especially after receiving the fresh package. It is wrapped in plastic foil, so it keeps its moisture and softness.If you don´t like that, you can keep it without its wapping.

The outer layers dissolve quickly with water, so it´s a nice feeling to wash with this soap. It foams a little. I usually use shower gel with a puff, but sometimes I like to "pamper" myself a little more and use products like this.

After using it I don´t have to use a body lotion at all. I have normal skin, though.


It´s a great product, and I will definitely buy more Heymountain Cream Soaps! :o)
 

Ingredients:
Aqua, Rapsöl (Brassica napus oil), Sheabutter (Butyrospermum parkii butter), Kakaobutter (Theobroma cacao butter), Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Candelilla cera, Sodium Hydroxid, Fichtennadelöl (Picea excelsa oil), Kiefernadelöl (Pinus sylvestris extract), Parfüm, Thymian (Thymus vulgaris herb), Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Benzyl benzoate, Coumarin, Butyl phenyl-methylpropional, Limonene, Cl 13015, Cl 42051.






0 Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)