Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010

Aufgebraucht! / Used up Products in November

I like to write down and make lists of everything ;)
So I decided to put one of the lists on my blog.
So - which cosmetics did I use up in the month of November?


  • 1 Lush So White Ballistic (Last Year´s Christmas Product)
    • scent: green apple. Ballistic with a little foam. Nice, but like most Lush bath products I only use them once :) (otherwise I´ll never get through the whole asssortment)
  • 1 tube of Melvita Anis+Carnation Toothpaste
    • I like toothpaste with other taste than mint :)
  • 1 pot of Lush Ocean Salt
    • the second pot is already in use. My face skin feels soft and fresh after using it.
  • 1 bottle Lush Veganese
    • I bought a new bottle, but now I have to use my other conditioner, The Body Shops´ Banana conditioner with its wondeful smell.
  • 1 sample Eucerin Eye Cream
    • I like samples ;)
  • 1 The Body Shop Rainforest Shampoo mini size 
    • I did not use it up, I gave it to my Mom because i don´t see much effect on my hair.





0 Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)