Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

Carrot Pig ;o)

Little Kishan has a tooth problem. 
I broke my kitchen scales and couldn´t weigh him for a while. For baking I borrowed one and found out that poor Kishan only weighs 500g instead of his usual 700g. *shock*
I also didn´t check the pigs for quite a while, so I didn´t notice that he became very skinny and bony.
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR GUINES PIGS´ HEALTH WEEKLY!

I went to the vet and he removed a "tooth bridge". The two molars on the right and left side grow too long and build a bridge over the tongue.

I didn´t notice any eating problems, but maybe Kishan could eat only very slowly.
He still has some problems, maybe some pain, but I hope his teeth will get better soon.

As a treat and to make him gain weight, I give him baby carrot mush which he enjoys eating and slopping  :o)




Kommentare:

  1. ohhhhh <3 hope he will get better soon!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I hope so, too. He gained 10g already:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, he's so cute! I hope everything will be o.k. soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Biba and @Chic.21
    Thank you :o)
    Danke :o)
    Today he had Apple-Pear-mush ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)