Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011

I won! * Crafting, Glasses and Cinema


I have a real winning streak at the moment :o)

On a crafting fair I won a pretty bag full of products from "LaBlanche" which is a company that sells crafting products. I have to admit it - sometimes I watch Homeshopping channels and I know LaBlanche either from HSE24 or QVC.


On Facebook I won a package and two tickets to the movie "Sammys Abenteuer" :o)




On the Twitter Advent Calendar from DM Sundance I won these sporty sunglasses:



And these are prizes I won on several Advent Calendars and Social Media Giveaways:
a body lotion from Neobio, samples from Biotherm, an ArtDeco mascara,


 
an Alterra lip gloss, two face products from Clarins.

Also I have won several blog giveaways which I will post in the next few days. 
 
I love the Internet ;o)
praise Sir Tim Berners-Lee

1 Kommentar:

  1. Congrats to you ! I have also been winning some .
    Happy New Year .

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)