Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Kosmetikmord im Januar *Killing Cosmetics*

Before I go on taking pictures and writing down my nail polishes I have several other postings.

There are several products I have to use up soon before they get too old or they are winter products that will be old next winter, or they are almost empty.

I will not buy or open a new shower gel, powder, hand creme, lip balm, massage bar or face mask before I have used up one on my list!

These products are:

Alterra Kamille Lip Balm
The Body Shop Cranberry Lip Balm
a lip balm from an assurance


Lush Sexy Boy Massage Bar
Alverde  Powder


 Lush Sonic Death Monkey Shower Gel (in a Body Shop bottle)
Lush Snowcake Shower Gel


Florena Zeit für mich Handcreme Orangenblüte
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask

0 Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)