Montag, 30. Mai 2011

Sorry to my international readers!

Sorry that I have posted and will post so much in German.
I post reviews of products that are only or mostly available here in German, because they are more interesting to local readers and of course my language skills in my mother´s tongue are better.

But I have enhanced my blog a bit, you might notice some minor changes, and I have added a Google Translator Web Element on my sidebar, so you can have the posts translated in your language or in English.


I will still write as many posts in English as possible, especially nail swatches. It´s a great way to keep my English knowledge up to date :-)

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them!

Lilli loves bakery bags :o)

0 Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)