Montag, 23. Mai 2011

Update on 1st Kosmetikmord

After half a year it´s time to check on my "Kosmetik-Killing-Goals":
I was very good and soon I can start a second "Kosmetikmord"!
a lip balm from an assurance

Lush Snowcake Shower Gel - almost done

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask - almost done


Alverde  Powder - almost done (even more since I dropped it after taking this picture ;-)  )


The Body Shop Cranberry Lip Balm - almost done
Alterra Kamille Lip Balm

Lush Sexy Boy Massage Bar

 Lush Sonic Death Monkey Shower Gel

Florena Zeit für mich Handcreme Orangenblüte


Kommentare:

  1. aww, I'm trying to finish some cosmetics, too, but I have too much and it's really hard to manage it...

    A nice way to finish a lipbalm is to keep it in your handbag and use it as cuticle moisturizer.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Da bist du aber fleißig gewesen ;-)

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)