Sonntag, 19. Juni 2011

Help! Guinea Pigs are taking over my Bedroom!

I am a vacation place for guinea pigs via the Meerschweinchenhilfe.
At the moment I have 2 of my "regulars" in the cage on the right side and 3 newbies in the white cage.
Since my own piggies are two non-castrates I have to keep the mixed groups with girls in a seperate room, and since we only have two rooms, it´s the bedroom.
I like to listen at the munching and squeaking of the little fellows at night and the scent of the fresh hay and litter ;o)





Welcome my five guests:


Flecki
Flecki
Katharina
Josefine

Josefine

_________________________________________________


Missy

Mick

Kommentare:

  1. Meerschweinchen von vorne sieht sehr lustig aus. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awww Guinea pigs are the most adorable creatures on the planet.When I was little my Piggy was called "Gloeckchen"

    Thanks for helping the Meerschweinchenhilfe!!!
    That's so amazing my dear

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @CookingChinchillasThank you so much :o)
    I just love these little cuties :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wie süß!


    http://lalelu-kleinesbuntenleben.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)