Montag, 13. Juni 2011

Where did the fizz go? * Lush Fizzbanger Review



Awww... I love bathing :-) It´s my favorite way of recreation. I don´t only bathe in the winter, but also when it is a cool and rainy spring day like today.

So after a few hours of cleaning, grocery shopping, and "cooking" (I prefer to call it "preparing meals" since I can´t cook at all ;)  ) I decided to share my tub with one of my Lush Ballistics - Fizzbanger. It is one of the newer Lush Ballistics.




What Lush says
"One bath with this bomb and you`ll fall in love with the fantastically colourful swirls and the delectable apple cinnamon scent, courtesy of our ‘B' Love fragrance. Fizzbanger`s scent changes right before your nose, from the scent of sweet apples to spicy cinnamon toffee. After all, what`s love without a little mystery? Jack Constantine created Fizzbanger to transform baths into something new and exciting. Drop one in your bath to experience a symphony of crackling candy, like a science experiment gone awry! The colour will change again and again, from yellow to blue to deep green. Like all of our new Bath Bombs, it takes forever to fizz away and you can enjoy the spectacle for longer."


What I say
I only smelled lemon - no apple, no cinnamon. That´s why I chose this ballistic for today. I didn´t want to bathe in cinnamon and apples.

Fizzbanger is a yellow ballistic on the outside and contains a blue bubble bar inside. So the water turns from yellow to a nice turqouise indeed and there is a little foam, which is quite nice. Usually the Lush ballistics don´t produce foam.
The fizzing and sparkling was alright and took a while, but I didn´t hear any crackling or fizzing.

I don´t know if I can recommend this ballistic. I prefer the bubble bars because they have a stronger scent. I won´t buy it again, but I usually use every Lush bathing item once, only to try it.

I liked it, but it doesn´t fit the description Lush makes. And 5,25€ for one bath...hurts ;-)


Prize
a 200g ball costs 2,99 Pounds (UK) / 5,25€ (Germany)


Ingredients
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Fizzy Candy, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Petitgrain Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Cocamide DEA, Lauryl Betaine, Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 42090 


Lush doesn´t test nor supports testing on animals


Kommentare:

  1. Ich mag den Fizzbanger. Ich hatte wohl aber auch das Glück, einen duftintensiven zu erwischen und meiner hat auch geknistert.

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @I_need_sunshine Komisch. Ich war mir auch gar nicht sicher, ob es überhaupt ein Fizzbanger war, aber von den Farben her müsste er es sein.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich mag Kommentare :o)